pengikut terbaik

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My Dream Destination


Most of us have their own dream destination. For me, i love to be in Europe.
I ever bought a cheap ticket to Frankfurt for my brother using MAS its only around 2400 with taxes that day.
He had things to do in Germany. He said, it was the most convenience flight, ever!
Yes, its MAS pakcik. fly u direct to your destination kot... ;)

That's the first time he's traveling alone. kesian pun ada. asking me to keep him company. tapi, my leave only left 5 days that time. He did captured nice photos with the correct ambiance. I always feel proud to have such a telented brother. click for his flickr maybe?? hehe..

So, comes back to my dream destination. I always have a dream to tour Europe using train from London.


Just buy a simple package and take a lot of pictures. I would cover maybe around 10-15 countries in Europe. that ambitious huh? if it suits the budget, why not?? hehe..



My first dream destination would be London. It is the capital  of England and the United Kingdom. It is the UK's largest and most populous metropolitan area and the largest urban zone in the European Union by most measures.  London has a diverse range of peoples, cultures and religions, and more than 300 languages are spoken within its boundaries. unique eh?


And the most important is.. of cos my favorite Chelsea team is there.. ;))


In London, spending time at Malaysia Hall or Rumah MARA for cheaper rate of accomodation will be the best option. Besides knowing a lot of Malaysian there, we could get the Halal food and better way to get to know Europe. Proceed on my "chu chu" will be Paris. The city of Paris is also widely referred to as the "most romantic city in the world." . Bonjour!!


As a cultural and political centre for Europe since the early MiddleAges, Paris preserves many vestiges of its past. While hosting numerous art galleries, museums and theatres, it has grown into a significant centre of international trade with ever-growing modern business districts, including La Défense, the de facto city centre built for the purpose. I always love culture and museum.. this will be the best city for me. hehe..



Enough about Paris, i will continue my journey to Barcelona . Barcelona is Spain's most cosmopolitan city and one of the Mediterranean's busiest ports. Restaurants, bars and clubs are always packed, as is the seaside in summer.


Besides of seeing my brother's favorite team, Barcelona FC, i will just continue my journey to Rome. Of course, for many Europe is all about history, and oh, what a history! Even buffs will be astonished to find the layer cake of ancient and modern that Europe presents visitors with at every turn. As well as the birthplace of democracy in Athens, the Forum of Rome, the renaissance buildings and art of Florence, the graceful canals of Venice and the Napoleonic grandeur of Paris, there’s always the less expected sites such as the Moorish palaces of Andalucía, the remains of one of the Seven Wonders of the World in Turkey, the majesty of a second Venice in St Petersburg and the haunting buildings of Auschwitz in Poland. Oh My.. this is intresting...


Rome is an amazing place to spend a honeymoon – grooms love the culture and history of the ruins and brides adore the shopping, food, museums, and cultural opportunities found nowhere else in the world. Getting married in Rome? wow!!  hehe... I would of course continue my journey to the adorable Switzerland.

After enjoying their magnificent landscape and buying tons of swatch-es! :)) i should then proceed to the country with their famous Waltz dance! the Austria.



The Waltz is a rotary dance where the dancers are constantly turning either toward their right (natural) or toward their left (reverse), interspersed with non-rotating change steps to switch between the direction of rotation. A true Viennese waltz consists only of turns and change steps. Other moves such as the fleckerls, American-style figures and side sway or underarm turns are modern inventions and are not normally danced at the annual balls in Vienna.


Furthermore, in a properly danced Viennese Waltz, couples do not pass, but turn continuously left and right while traveling counterclockwise around the floor following each other. I always wanted to dance in the ballroom... ~~ maybe i should try it.. huhu...Next in the list will be Germany. My favorite team for the World Cup! hehehe..

 


Germany is particularly famous for its outstanding contributions to music (Techno Music, Beethoven, JS Bach and many others) literature (Goethe, Schiller and others), to the arts, architecture, and to nearly all branches of science and scholarship. The German universities were the first to stress the importance of original research. From about 1880-1930 the German universities were widely considered the leading universities in the world for research.Germany is also famous for its achievements in technology and engineering.


Ah.. if i just wanted to stay in German and forget the way home, is that ok?? heehhee.....~
Anyway.. my journey should continue to Amsterdam. People said that Amsterdam is the best place for party.
Really?? wow!! this should complete my 100% total experience in Europe... hehe... unfortunately..
im not a party person (boring) i will just enjoy the old building and capture nice picture instead.



I think that's about it. I should take a train to London and fly off to Dublin to see Sya.. I miss her so much..


Sha, if you're reading. i curik your gamba to show the world that you are so cute with that boot! hehehe...

I think that is all about my dream destination. even its large.. but its really in my dream to be in Europe..
Thank You to Project Alpha for giving me a chance to dream about this vacation for a while.hehehe









Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAStraveller.com

2 comments:

jfook said...

I wanna go London as well..

Nina Nurziana said...

expensive liao.. kena kumpul duit..